Last night Truett began his Christmas list to Santa and so I thought I'd share it, with an interpretation, and then do a big link list since I'll be taking the rest of the week off to enjoy friends, family & lots of food :) I hope you have a warm & wonderful Thanksgiving and I'll see you back here next week - I'm thrilled to be working on a gift guide - which I will try to get posted next week.
Truett's letter to Santa:
- BB Gon - it's been scratched out because daddy said he was going to advise Santa that True's a little young for one, yet.
- Lego Hobbit The Lonely Mountain set - yeah, this one is $136. When I gasped that that was a bit expensive for a gift, Truett patted me on the arm and said, "No, not YOU, Santa can make it." Comforting.
- Jack Stalwart series books. These are so cute.
- Four passes to Chuck E. Cheeses. Self explanatory, ever since they went to a birthday party there a few weeks ago. Pandora box = open.
- $2 bill, because they're rare.
- A live fish. Because someone may or may not have forgotten to put water softener in the bowl.
Ok, on to some links!
If you have a minute, this article on the history of insect control, is truly fascinating.
If you have anxiety... (thanks, Katie!)
A mother who lost her baby on his first day of daycare writes a heart wrench op-ed.
Anthony Bourdain compares Waffle House to The French Laundry. Ha!
Yummy soup that only June & I liked.
Would LOVE to read this. A friend of mine recommended it.
Have you ever heard of a brinicle? This is sooo cool and creepy.
Adele's reaction to her SNL-inspired skit. I am having a mad love affair with Adele at the moment.
These boots. Siiiigh.
That's it - have a wonderful holiday!